Well, Halloween is here and it's time for...candy!! yeees!! However, one thing synonymous with Halloween is...bad health. And this bad health comes from all that candy in the bag. There is a way to enjoy the great tasting candy and not develop any health issues. The solution ?
Here's what you should find in the ingredients:
1. Citric Acid: natural preservative.
2. Organic evaporated cane juice: the natural juice of sugar cane where only the water has been removed, and the vitamins and minerals are retained.
3. Organic brown sugar: a sweet liquid extract and contains fiber, magnesium, manganese and zinc.
4. Natural Color: derived from mostly vegetables and plants such as red cabbage and beets, annatto, turmeric, etc.
5. Natural Flavor: which come from fruits and certain plants and trees such as tangerine, green apples, goji berry, lemon, ginger, cinnamon, anise, vanilla etc.
Compare these with the bad, unhealthy ingredients:
Processed sugar, gluten, GMO's, FD&C coloring, artificial flavors, dyes, synthetics, pesticides and preservatives.
Have a safe and healthy Halloween!