I have begun to conquer this problem by allocating a certain time for every aspect of my life. If I have to leave the laundry sitting in that all purpose room a couple of days then so be it. If I use the dish washer instead of washing the dishes as they present themselves, so be it. If I have to take an hour in the evening to slow down the pace and read a book and make it an obligation, I deserve it.
Yes, we deserve time to ourselves ladies, after all we need to recharge to take on the next day!
- Have you ever said "I don't have time?"
- Have You ever wished you had more time?
- Do you think about opportunities lost because you did not have time?
- Have you ever been overwhelmed because of lack of time?
- Have you ever missed a deadline?
- Do you feel you are always in hurry?
Here's a great webinar coming up and I encourage you to give yourselves the time as I will, to attend this event I think we all need and can learn from: Managing Time, Is it possible?