- 6 small red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams)
- 6 teaspoons Agave Syrup
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Place yams in a large pot of lightly salted (sea salt), boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Arrange the yams in a lightly greased (olive oil) 9x13 inch baking dish. Cut a slit down the middle of each one.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Spoon 1 teaspoon agave into each yam, sprinkle with cinnamon (optional), and serve warm.